Friday, February 27, 2009

No More Happy Meals

I took the girls to McDonald's tonight for dinner. The past few times we have been Analyse has been getting the BIG KIDS nugget happy meal plus an $1 Cheeseburger, and eating it all. Well tonight she was eating dinner and told me that there is not enough food. She wants a BIG MAC next time. I told her that those meals do not come with a toy. With out hesitating she said that's O.K.

How sad is that? My little girl is to big for happy meals at the age of 5! She is willing to give up her Littlest Pet shop toy for more food. My oh My how they grow up fast!

FYI-She has been eating as much as I do for dinner for about 8 months now. For the past few weeks she has been eating more than I do.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Too funny! We also got McDonalds for dinner tonight. Judd ate his chicken nugget happy meal plus Jack's cheeseburger!!! He is going through a growth spurt! I can't fill him up these days. Plus I have to go and buy him new pants! I will say, though, I don't think he is ready to give up his happy meal toy quite yet even at 8 years old! Ha!

The Seratts said...

AWWWEE! I don't want her to grow up. She is definelty going through a growth spurt that is for sure. Too cute!