For the past week every time I put Maddie to bed she pulls out her Pop up tent. The good mother that I am I always check in on the girls before I go to bed. The first time I found Maddie she was sleeping in the tent up on her bed. I took the tent down and covered her up and told her not to sleep with the tent in bed anymore. The next night I found her asleep on the floor with her pillow and blanket inside the tent. I told her to get into bed and not to take her pillow and blanket off of her bed. The 3rd night I found her asleep on the floor inside the tent again. This time she used Bill as a pillow and her rug as a blanket. I kindly put her to bed as I was trying not to laugh.
So.. I am looking forward to see how she sleeps with the tent tonight. Any suggestions on how to ask her not to sleep in her tent. Because apparently I am not asking the right way!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment