Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Use Your Imagination!

Analyse and Madalynn were playing very nice together today! Analyse was playing doctor and Maddie was the "patient". Analyse put Maddie on the operating table. "the ottoman" I watched as Analyse tried to save Maddies life. It was so cute! After about 2 minutes Analyse lost her first patient. She covered Maddie with a blanket and informed me that she had died. She then proceeded to work on her next patient Maddie's best friend Bill. "a teddy bear from build a bear Maddie named Bill" Well, Analyse lost another patient. Not her best day. Remind me to switch primary care physicians. Anyway Maddie still under the covers staying very still heard her sister say "Bill is Dead" Maddie came unglued. She ripped off the blanket and started screaming. My Bill don't die. She had tears running down her face. She had a hold of Bill giving him hugs and kisses. She asked God please let Bill live.

After laughing for a few minutes I had to put a stop to it. Madalynn Would not stop crying. I had to tell her that Bill was not dead. That sister was just playing. It was so sad watching Maddie thinking her best friend had died.

Needless to say bill has not left her side all day.

1 comment:

The Seratts said...

That is so cute and funny. I love those goofy girls!