We have a new manager at work. While doing inventory last week he found marshmallow's and rice krispies. He told me to make rice krispie treats this week. So today I took on the huge task of making them. A total of 8 bags of marshmallow's, 3 pounds of butter and 6 pounds of rice krispies. Needless to say I was up to my eyeballs in goo. I had it everywhere. I could not get it off of me! We did not have enough cereal so it was very gooey. We ended up adding about 12 single servings of captain crunch so it would not be so bad, but I was already covered in the gunk.
I do not think I will be making any at home any time soon. (and they are my favorite) =(
I do not think I will be making any at home any time soon. (and they are my favorite) =(
1 comment:
get off the computer, there's laundry that needs doin :-)
Post a Comment