I love you too sweetie, Gosh you are not supposed to make me cry! LOL. P90x is a workout series with 12 dvds that uses a theory called muscle confusion. It is supposed to be extremely hard and challenging, but I have researced and people have completely transformed. I have been thinking about getting it for about 6 months now. I know, it freaken sucks, damn genetics and being short LOL
2 comments:
I love you too sweetie, Gosh you are not supposed to make me cry! LOL.
P90x is a workout series with 12 dvds that uses a theory called muscle confusion. It is supposed to be extremely hard and challenging, but I have researced and people have completely transformed. I have been thinking about getting it for about 6 months now. I know, it freaken sucks, damn genetics and being short LOL
and I love the background :)
Post a Comment