Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great Grandma Josie's 96th Birthday

Today we celebrated my Great Grandma Josie's 96th Birthday! I cooked a great big chili lunch with all the fixing's. Everyone came over about 1 o'clock to eat. I also decorated a birthday cake for her. It was a lot of fun getting together with family to celebrate such a joyous occasion.

My grandmother has lived a long joy filled life. She is more than happy to share her memories with anyone that is sitting next to her for longer than 2 minutes. She has so many stories to share. Even though we have all heard all of them about 10 times a peace we all still listen like it was the first time she has shared the story with us.

Grandma Josie is a kind hearted person. I hope I am privileged enough to have such a long life as my grandmother. We all wish her many more HEALTHY years! Happy Birthday. Enjoy the slide show.

3 comments:

The Seratts said...

That is sweet, it turned out really good. I can't believe how much the boys have changed!

Anonymous said...

I fixed my account! maybe I can post again! Great party by the way!

Tonya said...

Awe! So sweet!!!!