Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Joy

Happy Holidays! Thanksgiving went very well. I was so busy I forgot to take pictures. We had a house full. Although that is not saying much considering how small our house is. All the cousins had fun playing together. They had not seen eachother since July. We did not have to get on to them or check in on them once. The big bonus NOTHING WAS BROKE.

Later on that night we packed up the kids and went to Rhema to see the Christmas lights. Chantel was able to stay the night with us. We felt very privlaged to have her. This was the longest visit/stay over since our dad had died. She enjoyed the lights and spending time with her nieces. Chantel, Cody, and I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning playing games. I am very sure Chantel was happy to go home. I think the girls wore her out just a little bit. I do have to say this was the best Thanksgiving in years.

Sorry there is no pictures.

1 comment:

CeliacMommy said...

Hey there!
I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. Wish we could have joined you :) It's great that Chantel was able to spend some time with you too.

Love the blog. Keep it up! :)

Love, Laurie