We all know christmas traditions make memories. So we have been trying to come up with ones that we all enjoy. If you know of any please let me know!
On Thanksgiving we went to Rhema and walked around looking at the light show. The day after Thanksgiving we put up our tree. We have been baking Christmas cookies by the dozens. I invited some of there friends over to help build gingerbread houses.
My favorite NEW tradition is late night Christmas Light looking. We put the girls to bed at normal time. A little while after they fell asleep we woke them up. Put them in the car gave them hot chocolate and popcorn! We then drove around town looking at lights. They had so much fun. The kids thought it was so special because we woke them up.
Please share any of your favorite Chrismas Traditions. I would love to hear them!
Here are a few pictures over the last few weeks.
1 comment:
I love the late night Christmas lights! How fun!!!
Post a Comment