Friday, November 28, 2008

Maddie's new 'do











I learned a valuable lesson the other day. When you leave kids with there fathers hide the scissors. On Tuesday I went to go get my hair done. I told Madalynn that she could not go and that she had to stay with her dad. When I got home I was not the only one with a new 'do. My poor child, she already had no hair. She looks like a boy. After I took pictures of what she had done she received another hair cut. This time by me. In spots she has nothing (mostly by her ears). I keep telling my self it will grow back. It took 3 years to get 2 inches past her shoulder's. How long will it take to get that long again is what I keep asking my self. Oh well, lessons learned. By both of us!

No comments: