Monday, May 17, 2010

I Think I Forgot Something......

My blog maybe? It has been so long since I updated my blog I forgot my password!

Well, I think the reason I have ignored my blog is because I have nothing much to say. So, I will just give quick updates. That will just have to do for now! =)

Analyse-
She is wrapping up the last week of First grade this week. It is so hard to believe she is getting so old. She now reads about 5 books a night. I miss the day's when she couldn't read. Watching TV or going out to eat was much easier! Now, she picks out what she wants to watch and orders her own dinner. She has had a horrible year this past year. As many of you know her teeth was knocked out by Maddie and her hair had to be chopped off do to a unfortunate accident. Well, a year later still no teeth and not much longer hair. I'm sure many of you have seen her awkward pictures lately. She is looking forward to 2nd grade and having her little sister at her school next year. Her best friend Michelle is going to India for the summer so she is a little bummed out. But, she has not realised that Logan will be her all summer so that should cheer up right up.

Madalynn-
She is still ornery and stubborn as usual. I have been working with her on her address, phone number, and spelling her name. Madalynn is so excited to start school next fall. She is going to be riding the bus with her big sister like a big girl. She is going by Madalynn now. There will be way to many Maddie's running around next year at school. She gets really mad when someone calls her Madison, which happens offten. So, if you or you kids say Hi Maddie, expect her to correct you. We have realised that she has very good balance. Next fall when classes start back up we are going to put her in gymnastics. She can already do cart wheels and hand stands! Madalynn has a big year coming up and I don't think I can handle my little baby getting so big!

I get to stay home with my kids this summer! I am supper excited. I need to whip these kids into shape. Hopefully by the end of summer I wont have to do dishes any more ;) But, that might be wishful thinking. I love having a job where I have the ability to stay home with my kids. Right now my main project is my best friend Kristi's baby shower. Me, her sister Holly and other best friend Katie are throwing it the first weekend of June. I'm supper excited! I never get the chance to help out with this kind of stuff. Hopefully all of our projects turn out the way we want them too. =)

I promise to update more often throughout the summer!

1 comment:

Mostess Mommy said...

It's pretty hard to keep blogs going with all of the day-to-day stuff you have going on! I can't believe Madalynn will be in school next year! Is it the pre-K program!

I miss you girls!!!