Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For all you girls at work.......

Let me start with a little back story for all of you that don't know the story already. Analyse goes to Country Lane Elementary. The school got too big so they built a 4th &5th grade center right next door. Well the 4th and 5th grade center is the one I worked at, at the beginning of the the year. I made the rolls and shipped them next door. After we got back form Christmas break I moved Next door to Centennial. (3 schools in a row) I no longer made the rolls for Analyses school.

Today Analyse bought her lunch, it was her favorite, chicken nuggets! She got home and told me she had gotten seconds. That is 10 nuggets!!! I asked if she ate them all and she said yes. Then I asked did you eat your mashed potatoes and rolls too? She replied, I at my potatoes. Then she looked up all sad, and said Mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings. I didn't eat your rolls, I don't like them any more. They taste bad!
She had no idea that I didn't make the rolls any longer. I have heard from several people that the other persons rolls where not very good but never thought anything about it! It must be bad if a 6 year old can tell!

1 comment:

Mostess Mommy said...

What a funny girl! You can't blame her with all your excellent baking! You spoil those girls!