I Always said I wanted a baby boy. Well I ended up with one, and I didn't even have to be pregnant! I get Vincent for one weekend a month and when ever they need a baby sitter. Todd and Becky went camping and then to Kentucky last weekend so I had him for a few extra day's this month. I love being able to teach him stuff and see how the girls interact with him.
This is his first time with a fork!
This was the huge mess he left for me. This is the part I do not miss!
Don't forget bath time. I am so used to the girls getting into the shower themselves that I was taken back by having to give a baby a bath! Especially a boy!!!!
But in the end his little face was worth it. He is so cute. I miss him already. He just fit right on in with that family. Maddie didn't even mind giving up her room. I do have to admit that all of us riding in my little economy car was rough. I tried not to go to many places. When people would tell me "Oh, your little boy is so cute" I would smile and just say thank you (=
Little Vinny is welcome at my house anytime!
1 comment:
Awww, he's too cute! The best part...he goes home after you get your baby fix! I've only got about 6 weeks left and I'm nervous about our change in lifestyle!!!
Post a Comment