Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm too Old for That!

Cody and I celebrated Valentines day a day early this year. I sent Cody to the store to pick out Valentines for the girls. He did a great job! He got them a box of candy and a LPS (littlest pet shop) a piece. I got a box of candy and a little stuffed animal. Cody got.......nothing! lol, I did share my candy with him. I cooked a huge dinner and made chocolate dipped strawberry's. We rented 4 movies and just stayed home all weekend. It was nice and peaceful. NO crowds and 2 hours waiting in line. =)

On Sunday we woke up to more snow! I could not even tell you how many times it has snowed this year!!

For the past few weeks Analyse has been trying to learn how to do cartwheels. So today I thought I would teach her. BAD IDEA!!! For hours I was flipping and turning and teaching her how to do cartwheels and handstands. Madalynn learned pretty fast but Analyse just did not have the guts to throw her legs up in the air. Maddie can now do a hand stand with out the wall. This did not help the situation. Little sister had to rub it in to big sister! Analyse ended up crying most of the afternoon. ME on the other hand, HURT! I think I pulled a muscle in my neck. I cant turn my head to the right. I actually think I might have to go to the doctor! What am I going to say when He asks, what happened? Do I tell him the truth? I'm sure I will get the long speech of how I'm to old for that. I think I will just have to pay for tumbling classes. ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day and was able to spend it with someone special.

No comments: