This weekend was a busy weekend. Saturday was a fun day under the big top! This was Maddie's first circus and Analyses second. Although she did not remember the first one. So, it was just as exciting for her. I had free kids tickets which made it a really good deal. After the circus we all went to Cici's pizza! I had 2 free dinner coupons. All together for a family of 4 for the circus and dinner I spent $48!!!! I was thrilled.
This picture is actually after the show.
For some reason there was no clown to be seen. This is about the only clown I could find. He is not the cutest, but he will do.
Grandma Betty went with us. She bought the girl light up butterfly toys. I fed them popcorn and cotton candy and then wondered why they stayed up until almost 10! The got their faces painted Analyse was sad I did not let her rid a elephant. It was $6 to go around the ring ONCE! So, I got their faces painted :)
This picture is actually after the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment