My printer
As many of you already know ( and made fun of me) I turned 30 last week. It was kind of sad in a way. I don't feel old, it just sounds old. It was so cold Thursday and Friday that school was closed. Yes, you read that right. School was closed do to cold weather. So, I had my birthday off from work. The kids and I stayed indoors all day. Not exactly what I had pictured for the big day. When Cody got home we went to a new restaurant down the street, Panda Express. They have a lot of those in Southern California. Let's just say they are just as gross as they are in California.
On Saturday Cody threw me a birthday party. We had lots of family and friends over to help celebrate. My grandmother insisted on ordering my cake. She would not let me do my own. I have to admit that it was very nice of her and I liked not having to do my own cake. BUT, I did not like the hefty price tag. Merritt's bakery has more than doubled in price! They did do a great job, and did exactly what I has asked. So I was happy.
Cody, Todd and my in laws when in and got me a new printer/copier/scanner/fax machine. My friend's husband Matt came over and hooked it up for me. I got a total of new pj's, candles, a cake platter, and gift card to restaurants. I enjoyed my self so much being around all of my family and friends. The new year has started off great!
Cody and I will celebrate our 10th Anniversary this Friday. My, how time has flown by. Hopefully I will post pictures soon. My sister took most of the pictures at the party. Thank you for all of you birthday well wishes.
1 comment:
Aww, I am so glad your Grandma ordered a cake instead of you making your own! It turned out really cute, too! Congrats on the new printer! I wish I had a new one! Happy Birthday! So glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment