Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Analyse's Day at the Dentist

On Monday afternoon Maddie Hit Analyse in the mouth with a toy. She kept telling me that it hurt. So I called Kayleen and she told me to bring her in on Tuesday. I left work early and took her in. Kayleen took x-rays and sure enough Analyse had a fractured tooth. They scheduled a extraction the next morning.
Analyse did so good she never cried. I was so proud of her. I was scared enough for the both of us. All I could think of is that she is not going to have a tooth for about a year. Kayleen told me that her new tooth should be in in about 6-8 months, so it is not that bad. Now she looks like every other 6 year old. My little girl is getting so big!!!
This is Analyse when we first got to the dentist on Tuesday.
Getting ready for her X-Ray
She really is not being tortured. She is just biting hard.
Last picture with all of her teeth Early Wednesday morning drinking "juice"


this is the "Laughing gas" as you can tell she did not really like it.
Kayleen is cleaning her teeth since she is "out of it"
I did not take pictures of the bad parts. But this is the end result. Notice the puffy lips ;)
After pictures

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Awe!!!! Poor thing! I would have been scared with all of that scary equipment! She looks cute with her missing tooth, though!

Mostess Mommy said...

Oh, what a brave girl! You and Analyse! She looks cute with one tooth gone, though!