Friday, January 16, 2009

A Real Job..For Me!

I just found out that I received the job at North intermediate High School. I start on January 26th. I will be the dessert baker. It is a full time job. So I will be eligible for teachers retirement and heath insurance. The best part is I am always home with my kids. The bad part, that is were Chantel and Jacob go. Next year if I get that school again I will have to deal with Tanner. Anyhow I am very happy. It is the job I wanted and perfect hours. To bad the pay is not very High, but it makes up for not having to pay for daycare!

Grandma and Cody will be taking care of Madalynn well I am at work. Next year I am going to put her in school for 3 days a week. She missed the cut off date for school by 3 days.=( So now I have to pay for here to go somewhere next year.

I am very happy. Chantel I guess I get to see you everyday now!

3 comments:

ParkerHP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ParkerHP said...

Congratulations on your new job. I too worked for the school district in the nurses office when Laurie and Matt were in elementary school. It's the perfect job when you have little ones. I'm so happy for you.

Embrace this new chapter in your life. :)

Love, Aunt Laurette

Mostess Mommy said...

Congrats on getting the job, that is so aweseom to have benefits and great hours. Plus, I'm sure it will be a little bit nice to get out of the house for a bit! Good luck!