Well on January 7th I will be the big 29. I am not to excited. That means next year I will be the BIG 30. So this year I am going to make a difference in my life. There is so many things i have always wanted to do. So this year I am going to do them, well at least 4 of them. Here they are in order.
1. Take a stamping class.
2. Take a digital scrap booking class
3. Learn how to sew
4. Shoot my first Buck
In January I start my stamping and digital scrap booking classes. I am so excited. I have a feeling I will love it. I am a very creative person, I'm sure I will do good.
Now on to sewing. This is a whole different situation. I have no idea what I was thinking other than seeing stuff at craft fairs thinking "I could do that". I do not even have a sewing machine! So actually buying a sewing machine comes before learning how to sew=). I mostly want to make aprons and Halloween costumes. (they are to expensive). Wish me luck
OK many of you are thinking "shoot a buck"? I love to be in the woods. On the way back from Texas this Christmas I saw about 65 deer. The hole time I am thinking how I could get one in the trunk of my car. That is when I decided to go for something BIGGER. Pheasants are fun but, I think a deer would be better. And the added bonus is harvesting a bigger one than Cody. =) Hopefully we find a place to hunt come fall. I just might even kill the Thanksgiving Turkey if I have enough money.
So now you have it. My goals before I am 30. Now if I can get them done that is a hole other story. I will post pictures of my party soon. That is if my husband has one for me!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
5 years ago
2 comments:
Happy 29th Birthday! Good for you for making some goals. I hope you have lots of fun working toward them. One of my new favorite websites is www.scrapblog.com. Check it out when you get a chance. It's lots of fun and you can now print them out in book, card or calendar form. Have fun!
Happy Birthday Early! Haha I don't think your car has enough room to fit a deer!! When you do bring one home you have to get pictures!! Good luck with your goals!!!
Post a Comment