Thursday, October 21, 2010

UPDATES!!!

Updates Finally!!!



Analyse:

She is in 2nd grade now and doing great! She is struggling a little with her math. Her teacher thinks she will be fine by next semester so we aren't too worried at this point. She loves going to Church. Wednesday is her favorite day of the week! She comes home so happy and jazzed up it's hard to get her to go to bed. She is turning into a Little Lady. It's hard to watch your oldest get so independent and do everything by herself. I now treasure every time she asks for my help. I know the day's are coming when I will be hated. I guess she qualifies as a "tween" She loves to listen to her radio and IPod. She sings and dances all day. Now, if I could only get her to pay that much attention to her books. =) She had a very loving and laid back personality. It just warms my heart how much she loves her little sister and likes to do stuff for her. Madalynn:

Maddie started Pre-K this year. Analyse had taught her so much. Mrs. Gifford told me that Maddie is ahead of most of the kids in her class, and it's all because of her big sister. It's easy to say Maddie is her favorite kid! She always has a joke or a prank to play. (she gets that from her dad!) She is more than willing to let her sister do everything for her. She looks up to her big sister in so many ways. Her little personality is popping through more and more each day. She uses her manners very well. She is always the first to say please and thank you. She is so fun to be around. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth!
Cody:
Cody rejoined the Military back in August. He is now part of the Army Reserves. He is part of a postal unit in Sand Springs. On Top of that he finally decided to go back to school. He is in the surgical tech program at Brown Mackie. He goes night 3 day's a week. He continues to work his full time job at AG Equipment and part time at Bass Pro as well. His schedule is full to say the least! I appriciate him working so hard and giving us everything we have.



ME:
I am still working for the school district this year. They left me at Centennial which is where I wanted to be! I am 6 weeks pregnant with our 3rd Child!! I am Due June 14th. We decided to give it one more try for a boy. After this I'm Done! LOL All my free time is taken up by the kids or Cody. It is supper hard taking care of a husband with 2 jobs and going to school, 2 kids, the house, and being pregnant. I love it though. I just sit back and tell myself "it won't be like this for long"

No comments: