We have had a full December already. On Friday Analyse went to sing Christmas carols at the nursing home. Yesterday Analyse was in her first Christmas Parade. She was so excited to ride on the float and sing Christmas Carols. Unfortunately the high yesterday was about 38 degrees. By the time she got back to Church she was frozen solid! After the parade we took Grandma Betty out to a late birthday lunch, and went Christmas shopping afterward. Cody was deer hunting this weekend in Western Oklahoma with a few of his friends. He harvested a 160 pound doe. That is huge for out here. I have people already asking for deer jerky.
Today we put up the tree, well as much as we could. I forgot to buy the little hooks! So the tree, lights, and the ribbon is up. We will have to do the rest later. Tonight is the Christmas program at Church. Analyse is a sheep and Maddie's class is going to go up on stage and sing a song. I am so excited to see how good the do. The are getting so big and independent.
The holiday's are still kind of iffy right now. Cody would like to go down to his family's but I do not think we have enough time to go down to Texas over Christmas. I think I will just end up cooking on Christmas day and have Grandma and Todd over for dinner. New years Todd is renting a cabin in Arkansas. So all of us are headed to the Ozarks for new years. The kids are looking forward to "camping" lol. Cody and I have NEVER done anything for New Years so it is a nice change of pace for once.
Next weekend we are taking the kids to the Christmas Train. I will post pictures next week.
2 comments:
Where are the pictures?!
I love this background! Where is it from?
Great Pics, the girls are growing up so fast. Enjoy this time for it passes much to quickly.
Post a Comment