Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a very busy day on Saturday. First off we had a visiting nurse drop by for our insurance. Maddie walked in as she was taking my blood. Maddie was kind of scared and asked the lady "what are you doing to my mommy?" I decided to be mean and told her that that lady was a vampire and she was there to drink my blood and was taking some home for later. Needless to say Maddie ran to her room crying and did not come back out until the nurse had left. Not a good Halloween joke to play on a 4 year old!
Next we headed over to Todd's new house for Vincents 1st Birthday Party! I can not believe he is one years old . My how time flies. Her is a few pictures of his party. Todd took a whole lot of pictures and I think he wants to share with you all so I am keeping the story short in that department.



Yes that is a bloody knife....Happy Halloween!

The girls in costume!
We had a wonderful surprise. Aunt Chantal called us on Saturday to see if she could go Trick-Or-Treating with us. We had a wonderful time spending the Holiday with her. We went over to my Friend Mary's house for a pre-Halloween party. She made stew and chili for a whole lot of our neighbors and had us all over. Next we managed to carve a pumpkin! The girls left the "gutting" of the pumpkin to me. I made them fake a pose for the camera.

I wish I was as talented in the carving of pumpkins as my cousin Laurie.
This is the best I can do!
We Headed over to Aunt Jacque's House for Trick or Treating. The setting was out of a movie. hundreds of kids running around in costume, all the houses decorated. The poor people handing out candy could not even shut there doors. I even saw someone with a ATV pulling a trailer with hay taking kids door to door. I think I might just go over to Aunt Jacque's every year!
It was a very special night. For the first time in a very long time most of the Family was together. I enjoyed seeing all the little kids playing together and running door to door.
Oh, you can't forget the picture of the loot! That is Analyses bag next to the candy!

1 comment:

CeliacMommy said...

I can't believe I haven't had time to check out all my favorite people's blogs lately! I have to say I love a traditional pumpkin and the girls costumes are too cute. Wish I lived closer so we could all go trick-or-treating together.