Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let Fall Begin!

Well it is that time of year when you climb into the attic and drag out pumpkins, scarecrows and sweaters and your kids start asking to go to pumpkin patches and corn mazes. Is it me or did summer drag on? Thank goodness it was not a very hot summer. Unfortunately I think we might end up with a bad winter this year. But, for now I am going to enjoy this beautiful weather! What better way to kick off Autumn than the Tulsa State Fair? This Saturday we are taking the kids to Disney on Ice and then walking around the fair all day. There Mama and Papa Jester sent them $40 a piece for there birthday this year. That is how I bought the tickets this year. But , it is a family tradition and I could not break it. My dad took me every year, it is one of my earliest memories. We kids are so excited. Well, I am too! Oh, this is Cody's first year to go also.

So many of you may remember the little incident that Analyse had late spring at church involving a little girl and her hair. (If not go here.) So anyway, it has finally grown out enough to get it cut. This was her first BIG GIRLS haircut. She looks so much older. I miss my little girl. But, I enjoy the freedom of having one that is older also.

Maddie, well is Maddie! She also got her hair cut. She had a small incident with scissors a year ago. (If not go here.) Her hair has grown so much this past year I was kind of sad to cut it. She started to ride her bike without training wheels about 2 weeks ago. She still stays in a lot of trouble. But, is quickly able to get out of trouble by batting her eyes at daddy.
My puppy is well, no longer a puppy. We are taking him pheasant hunting in about 4 weeks. Cody has been working hard to train him the past few weeks. I also get to harvest my first doe next month also. I am very excited.

Well off to the park I go to enjoy this beautiful day!


No comments: