So this year was a ice cream themed party. Every thing was ice cream cones. I had a lot of fun finding ways to use ice cream cones.
This was the party favors. Chocolate dipped cones filled with candy
This was the "cake" mini cupcakes inside ice cream cones, topped with a cherry!
The girls and I
Family picture

All the kids got to make there own ice cream sundaes. They could pick from lots of things, brownies, m&ms, andys mints, heath bar, whipped cream, cherrys, sprinkles, chocolate, and carmel. Then they got to eat the cupcake cones. I think they all went home with a tummy ache. There ended up being about 14 kids. A lot of people showed up considering I had to change the date. I planned it for the wrong weekend. The kids had a lot of fun, and got a lot of new toys to play with. Analyse got a new bike, scooter and Littlest pet shop stuff. Madalynn got a scooter, strawberry shortcake stuff and a new barbie. She gets Analyse's old bike. Got to love hand me downs! They also got lots of crayons, and markers that is already all over my walls courtesy of Maddie!
1 comment:
Awwww! Your family looks so cute and your tree in the backyard is so much bigger!
We REALLY miss you guys! Leann, you look gorgeous in your dress. I don't know if I have ever seen you in one!
Post a Comment