Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby...what baby?

Ahh, their is nothing like waking up in the morning to a screaming baby that you forgot you had. I am sure you all know how my day went from that moment on. Don't get me wrong he is a very good baby. I am just not in the "baby mode" any more. Cousin Vinny aka Vincent hates Cody, can not stand either his face or his voice. Have not figured out which one yet. The funny part he likes for Cody to hold him, and will go to him just fine. God forbid Cody does anything else with him.

Oh, don't forget about Jager. Not only do I have a extra kid, I have a extra dog too! A dog that likes to chew things, particularly cushions. O" the joy's of being a godmother to a baby and a dog. Would not trade them for anything!

No comments: