Thursday, May 21, 2009

Zoo Field Trip

Today Analyse had a field trip to the Zoo. A fellow kindergartners grandparents donated money to the whole kindergarten class to go to the Zoo. You would think as high as our taxes are the school district could pay for it them selves, but nevertheless we went any way. We had a great time. I was able to ride with another mom to the Zoo. Her name is Julie her and her 2 boys live down the street and her oldest boy Cole is in Analyse's class. It made for a great day. I can not believe that her first year of school is coming to a end. My O' My how time flies. Being around Analyse and all her friends opened my eyes today. It is pretty sad when your 5 year old has more of a social life than you. Every where we go she knows some one. My Little social butterfly. I had a wonderful day and and very happy I took the day off of work to go!

No comments: